Faculty, staff, and students come together each month to pray and celebrate as a Crusader Family.
The Chapel of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, located on the second floor near room 201, is named in honor of Fr. Thomas Seagrave ‘60.
2019-20 Mass Schedule
- Mass of the Holy Spirit - Thursday, August 15
- Marianist Martyrs Mass - Wednesday, September 18
- Feast of St. Francis/Junior Unity Mass - Friday, October 4
- All Saints Day Mass - Friday, November 1
- Thanksgiving Liturgy - Tuesday, November 26
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Mass - Thursday, December 12
- Blessed Chaminade Day Mass - Friday, January 17
- Ash Wednesday Mass - Wednesday, February 26
- Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Mass - Wednesday, March 25
- Lenten Prayer Service - Thursday, April 9
- Senior Farewell Prayer Service - Friday, May 15
- Baccalaureate Mass - Friday, May 22
Please check the calendar for details. Dates and times subject to change.
Prayer and Mass During School Hours
- Weekly Thursday morning Rosary in the Chapel (7:20 am)
- Weekly Friday Masses in our Chapel (7:15 am and 12:15 pm)
- Reconciliation Services twice a year (Advent and Lent)
- Daily Morning and afternoon prayers for the whole Student Body
- Opening prayer for all class periods led by students and teachers
Students are encouraged to get involved in all aspects of these services. Those who are interested receive off-campus training to participate as Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers, and Altar Servers for all liturgies. In addition, we have a growing co-ed Marianist Crusader Choir365bet体育官网 that leads the community in worship songs.
Preparing for the Sacraments
365bet体育官网riordan has a specific program for students (and other family members) interested in becoming catholic or have missed opportunities for first communion, reconciliation and confirmation.
during the 2018-2019 school year, 10 riordan students participated in this program, which culminated in baptism, communion, or confirmation at the easter vigil at st. gabriel church in san francisco.
for inquiries about this program for the coming school year, please contact:
Mr. Alex Datoc
Director of Campus Ministry